Quito: Extreme Adventure Time and Equator Line Tour
Enjoy a day full of fun and excitement with our extreme activities in Quito and the visit to the Middle of the World Touristic Complex where you can do cultural, recreational and adventurous activities according to the combination that best suits your style.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport (Car o extreme activities and bus to Equator Line Tour)
- Bilingual guide in Equator Line Tour (English and Spanish)
- All entrances
- Snack in Nayon Xtreme Valley
- Tasting of an ancestral drink at Casa Agave
- Entry/Admission - Nayon Xtreme Valley
- Entry/Admission - Pululahua Geobotanical Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Mitad Del Mundo
- Entry/Admission - Agave Spirit
What's excluded :
- Details not specified
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nayon Xtreme Valley, Nayon Valle de San Pedro Calle Paltapamba S 2-72, Quito 170150 Ecuador
Your day start with a visit the Nayon Xtreme Valley Adventure Park where your will go with our driver, there you can choose 3 activities out of: Tibetan Bridge, Canopy 01 external cable (across a 400-meter canyon), Extreme Swing and more.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pululahua Geobotanical Reserve, Crater Volcan Pululahua mirador de Pululahua, Calacali 170154 Ecuador
Following your activities, you will have a snack in the park before returning to the place of departure to start your Middle of the World Tour with our guide. You will begin by visiting the Pululahua Volcano crater viewpoint, which is a beautiful natural paradise and one of those places where you feel the magnetism and the energy of an active volcano.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mitad Del Mundo, Avenida Manuel Cordova Galarza KM. 13/5, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
After, you will visit the Middle of the World Tourist Complex where you will do some experiences in the equinoctial line, visit an Equatorial museum which is 30 meters high and was built in honor of the Geodesic Mission, Cultural Pavilions, and more.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agave Spirit, Quishuar N 3-29 Casitahua, Pomasqui, Quito 170177 Ecuador
Finally, you will visit the Agave Museum where you will have a tasting of this ancestral drink. Return to the start point at 07:00 pm approximately.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Quito Tour Bus / Bulevar Naciones Unidas, Naciones Unidas Ave, Quito 170506, Ecuador
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.