Quick Hindi For Travelers
Hindi is the most widely spoken language in India. Learning a bit of Hindi is going to be very helpful while you travel anywhere in northern India and also in neighbour countries like Nepal, Bangladesh & Pakistan. The 2 hours quick Hindi will make you confident to deal with common scenarios. Greeting people and saying a few words in their local language can make a lot of difference. Important cultural do's and dont's will be especially handy if you are interested in mingling up with local people or visit some temples. All this is packed in a quick session with Ms. Shachi Chotia, who is an established Hindi language trainer and co-founder of Hindi hour language school in Jaipur.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-hour lesson
What's excluded :
You will learn quick Hindi tips to carry on your travel with more confidence. Adding a bit of Hindi expressions here or there would make a huge difference to bargain in the shops or to be friends with the local people. This will be a 2 hours interactive session with Ms. Shachi Chotia, the co-founder of Hindi Hour language school in Jaipur. She will pass on important cultural tips to you along with developing your understanding of Hindi in a quick way; experience will be invariably enhanced with our hot Masala Tea. You can note down or record the session if you wish.
Departure Point :Hindi Hour - Hindi Immersion Program & Home Stay, 3 TA 25, Jawahar Nagar, near SBI Bank at Matrix Mall, Sector 3, Jawahar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.