Quetzaltenango and Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs from Panajachel
Visit Quetzaltenango and the Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs. High in the Western Highlands and a spectacular drive.
Tour the historic downtown and visit the cathedral, central park, government buildings, and theater.
Soak in the geothermal hot springs and feel your stress melt away.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned coach, minivan, or SUV
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Fuentes Georginas
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Los Elementos Adventure Center, Santa Cruz La Laguna 07014 Guatemala
Our base camp for all our adventures.
Stop At: Carretera a Fuentes Georginas, Zunil 09016 Guatemala
Experience geothermal hot springs high in a natural surrounding. The drive to the hot springs is worth the trip by itself, and once you arrive you will be amazed by the natural beauty surrounding you.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: COPAVIC R.L., Cantel, Guatemala
Visit the glass factory to see hand blown glass objects, and shop if you wish.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ferry, Panajachel, Guatemala
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.