Queer coffee tasting
Colombia is entering a new stage of post war, that means that the rules of the game are changing, now we must talk about what happened, talk about the indigenous treasures that took us away, the wars between rich and poor, drug trafficking, narco-terrorism , political narco and narco Sicariato, we are going to talk about what it means to be born in Colombia and to be part of its strata and all this will be accompanied by the history of industrial development in Medellín from coffee and livestock.
Everything from a Queer (cuir) LGBTI (+) and human point of view.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - Veggie friendly
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Museo Casa de la Memoria
- Entry/Admission - Parque Arvi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Casa de la Memoria, Calle 51 # 36-66 Barrio Boston Parque Bicentenario, Medellin Colombia
This is an excellent space to learn more about the armed conflict in Colombia.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Tranvia de Medellin, Medellin Colombia
We will talk about innovation for Social development
Stop At: Parque Arvi, Via a Piedras Blancas Correction of Santa Elena, Medellin 050007 Colombia
We will be in a fantastic coffee farm that is also an art residence and a pottery workshop
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Estación Metro San Antonio, Cra. 51a #46, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
See you at the ayacucho tram entrance
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.