Quebec City Walking Tour: Meet a Local!
Meet a local!
Stroll around the charming streets of Quebec City in company of our passionate guides. During this guided walking tour, you will discover 400 years of old world architecture and history. Furthermore, our guides will share with you some of our most famous «Quebeckers» expressions, which will make this experience even more pleasant. Come and discover Quebec City with us, come Meet a Local!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Services of a certified guide
- Tasting of a local beverage
- A booklet of translated Quebec expressions, to show your friends and family back home
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Funiculaire du Vieux-Québec
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Funiculaire du Vieux-Québec, 16 Rue du Petit Champlain, Québec, QC G1K 4H4, Canada
The main entrance of the funicular is located in the historic House Louis Jolliet, 16 Petit-Champlain Street, in the heart of Old Quebec and near Place-Royale. This house was built in 1683 by the architect Baillif for Louis Jolliet. He lived here until his death in 1700. It was restored in 1978
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :3c Rue de la Place, Québec, QC G1K 3Z5, Canada
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, 1 Rue des Carrières, Québec, QC G1R 4P5, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Make sure to wear weather-appropriate clothing
- Make sure to wear confortable shoes
- A maximum of 8 people per booking. If you are more than 8, please contact us by email or by phone
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.