Quebec City Walking Tour
Experience the period charm of Old Quebec on a two-hour guided walking tour of this historic city's many highlights. This leisurely paced, downhill walking tour is ideal for all visitors to Quebec City; families, individual travelers and small groups.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-hour guided walking tour
- Licensed and professional guide
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Tours Voir Quebec
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Basilique Cathedrale - Notre-Dame-de-Quebec, 16 rue Buade, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 4A1 Canada
You'll discover Quebec City's history from 1608 to present on this enjoyable walking tour. While listening to the entertaining and informative commentary provided by your guide, you'll gain a sense of the day-to-day lives of the people who have lived in this lovely fortress city over the centuries. You will visit sites such as the Basilica Notre-Dame.
Pass By: La Citadelle de Quebec, 1 Cote de la Citadelle, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 4V7 Canada
See the historic Citadelle of Quebec
Pass By: Old Port, St-Pierre & St-Paul, Quebec City, Quebec G1K 7R1 Canada
See the sights of Old Town
Pass By: Place Royale, 2-4 Rue des Pains Benits, Quebec City, Quebec G1K 4E9 Canada
You'll pass through Quebec City's most famous center
Pass By: Fortifications of Quebec National Historic Site, 2 Rue d'Auteuil Corner St.Jean, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 5C2 Canada
See the site of the only remaining fortified city walls in North America
Stop At: Tours Voir Quebec, 12, Ste-Anne street, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 3X2 Canada
The Grand Tour departs from Tours Voir Québec’s sales desk located inside the Quebec Tourist Information Centre (12, rue Ste-Anne) across the park from highly visible Chateau Frontenac.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Old Quebec, Rue de Tresor, Quebec City, Quebec GIR 5B8 Canada
See the sights of Quebec City
Departure Point :12 Rue Sainte-Anne, Québec, QC G1R 3X3, Canada
Return Detail :Funiculaire du Vieux-Québec, 16 Rue du Petit Champlain, Québec, QC G1K 4H4, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum 15 people per tour
- Between November and March, tours are arranged on a demand basis and require a minimum of 2 passengers to guarantee departure. If there are not sufficient passengers on the day of your tour and it does not operate, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We will be operating in groups of 8 or less and we will follow government mandates. Our vendors will make sure you’re safe to enter and will be cleaning their facility and wiping down all surfaces before and after our visit.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.