Quebec City Sightseeing Tour
Experience the highlights of Quebec City on a sightseeing tour with a friendly, knowledgeable guide. Soak up the French charm of Old Quebec and be enchanted by the old-world atmosphere and stunning beauty of sites such as Place Royal, the Plains of Abraham and Place d'Armes. During your 2-hour coach tour, you'll be shown numerous historical treasures on the banks of the St Lawrence River, giving you a great overview of this amazing city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quebec Tours, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 3X2 Canada
Your bilingual guide will offer commentary in English and French, if there are French passengers on board.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Old Quebec, Rue de Tresor, Quebec City, Quebec GIR 5B8 Canada
Explore Old Quebec, the historic heart of French Canada, and soak up the quaint French atmosphere of narrow streets while hearing interesting stories and anecdotes from your guide about the city's history and culture.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Upper Town (Haute-Ville), Quebec City, Quebec Canada
You will explore the Upper town of Old Quebec
Pass By: Plains of Abraham, 835 Wilfrid-Laurier Ave, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 2L3 Canada
Admire the beautiful Plains of Abraham, where the famous battle between the French and English armies took place in 1759.
Stop At: Fontaine de la Place d'Armes, Rue Sainte-Anne/rue Saint-Louis Situé en face du Château Frontenac, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 4P5 Canada
Enjoy views of picturesque Place d'Armes and snap photos of the astounding Chateau Frontenac hotel. You'll also observe the city walls and learn about their important function centuries ago.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Lower Town (Basse-Ville), Quebec City, Quebec Canada
You will get to see many points of interest in lower town
Pass By: Basilique Cathedrale - Notre-Dame-de-Quebec, 16 rue Buade, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 4A1 Canada
At the beginning of our tour, you will drive by the beautiful church
Stop At: Place Royale, 2-4 Rue des Pains Benits, Quebec City, Quebec G1K 4E9 Canada
Stop by Place Royale -- what's known as the birthplace of French civilization in North America
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Quartier Petit Champlain, 61 rue du Petit-Champlain, Quebec City, Quebec G1K 4H5 Canada
Next to Place Royale, you will get to walk on this magnificent street
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Port of Quebec, Quebec City, QC G1K, Canada
You will drive along the port of Quebec
Pass By: Terrasse Dufferin, 2, rue d'Auteuil / D'Auteuil street, 2 chateau Frontenac, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 5C2 Canada
You will start and end your tour right next to this location. At the end of the tour, take a walk on the promenade.
Departure Point :12 Rue Sainte-Anne, Québec, QC G1R 3X3, Canada
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.