Quaint Tuscany Green Tour
Wear your most comfortable shoes and let your qualified local guide lead you to a full day urban trekking , in the heart of Tuscany, starting from Florence. You will experience the journey by local transport to the charming village of Certaldo. Still by local transport you will reach Siena where the historical city centre, Piazza del Campo and the Duomo awaits us.
per adult from
What's included :
- Regularly enabled Tourist and Hiking Guide
- Train tickets reservation
- Funicular railway ticket
- Siena Duomo entrance ticket
- Italian breakfast
- Entry/Admission - Piazza di Santa Maria Novella
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Siena
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, Santa Maria Novella, Florence Italy
You will meet your local guide In front of Santa Maria Novella Church's portal to start your incredible urban trekking . At the Santa Maria Novella train station you will take a regional train direction Certaldo passing through countryside and villages.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Certaldo Italy
Certaldo is a walled town also known as Castello (castle), this medieval town in the heart of Tuscany is the hometown of Boccaccio. Without doubt a must for lovers of historical settlements.
First stop in the village is in one of the typical characteristic bars where you can enjoy a delicious cornetto (typical Italian pastry) and a cappuccino. A funicular railway will then take you up to the medieval town and to Palazzo Pretorio, once a home of the Alberti counts.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Duomo di Siena, Piazza del Duomo 8, 53100, Siena Italy
Next stop of your urban trekking is Siena, home of the Palio, once again travelling with the regional train.
Along with your guide you will visit the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta (Siena Duomo), a remarkable example of Romananesque Gothic architecture, undoubtedly one of the most precious treasures of the city of Siena.
Walking along the alleys and roads you can see and feel the medieval characteristics, symbols of times gone by. Eventually you will arrive at the landmark Piazza Del Campo, the heart of this historical city and venue for the famous Palio.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Stazione di Firenze Santa Maria Novella, Piazza della Stazione 1, 50123, Florence Italy
The regional train will take you back to Florence.
Departure Point :Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, P.za di Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Firenze Santa Maria Novella railway station, Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children under the age of 10 not admitted
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.