Quadbike adventure on natural pak
Unique activity in Portugal. Pedal and have fun with these amazing Quadbikes. Electric support allows you to do big distances with almost no effort. Deep dive on the natural park and great views are also to be expected. Mix between country and beach views from cliffs and beautiful places. Depending on the day and hour we also see some local animals.
Guided tour with historical, traditional and cultural facts from the region.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Natural do Sudoeste Alentejano e Costa Vicentina, Portugal
The South West Alentejo and Vicentine Coast Natural Park is the finest preserved stretch of European coastline, covering over 100 km, from Porto Covo in the Alentejo, to Burgau in the Algarve. The Park includes various unique species of animal and plant life, and is visited by many zoologists and botanists from all parts of the world.
The landscape is marked by steep cliffs that have been given various forms and colouring by centuries of erosion.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Mercado Municipal de Vila do Bispo, EM1265 1, 8650-421 Vila do Bpo., Portugal
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age 12
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.