Quad Tour to the Teide National Park (4H)
In this excursion the spectacular panoramas are the masters. We'll enter the hinterland of the island up to an altitude of about 2400 m, crossing the forest crown till the Teide park. We'll pass through typical villages, where we can stop for a quick snack at the end of the tour. Guaranteed fun for everyone between mountain roads and off-road paths.
Our quads are very simple to use and at the same time reliable and versatile. They have automatic gears, two comfortable seats and the traction needed to tackle any dirt road and climb you will encounter. Both beginners and experts will be satisfied.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Jackets, helmets, gloves
- Picture as memory of your adventure
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teide National Park, 38300, Tenerife Spain
Route suitable for everyone and perfect for driving in total safety even with a passenger on board.
You will ride through good paved roads and simple dirt paths so you will be able to better enjoy the spectacular views.
You will pass through many different inland areas of the island. You will see some typical Canarian villages where you can stop and taste local products. Then you will move through the Corona Forestal into the spectacular Teide's Park.
During the journey our guides will give you all information and. answer your questions.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Carr. General, 2, 38640 Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
If you need the pick up, please inform us the name of your hotel and room number.The meeting point is the main entrance of the hotel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.