QUAD TOUR 1.5 Hours
Adrenaline, breathtaking views, exclusive and secret observation points,
Technical passages in total safety, tasting of typical products and much more ...
An unforgettable experience south of Lake Garda, 10 minutes from the Milan-Venice motorway.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Persimmons, Protective Devices, Fuel, Bandanas
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Rocca di Solferino
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rocca di Solferino, Via Vicinale di Castello 1, 46040 Solferino Italy
The Rocca di Solferino, also known as Spia d'Italia, is a historic building in Solferino, located in the highest point of the province of Mantua. Located near the monumental ossuary of the same name and the Risorgimento Museum in Solferino and San Martino, it is a unique panoramic view.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Castellaro Lagusello, Monzambano Italy
The village stands on a small hill overlooking a heart-shaped lake. The lake and the castle, dating back to 1100-1200, give the name to the small village that is part of the association of the most beautiful villages in Italy. 2011, the Fondo Tacoli site in Castellaro Lagusello, being one of the 111 pile-dwelling archaeological sites located in the Alps and in the adjacent areas, has become part of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites within the supranational site called Ancient settlements in the Alps
Pass By: Santuario Santa Maria della Pieve, Via Pieve 4, 46040, Cavriana Italy
The building, which stands isolated on a hill, is one of the most important and best preserved Romanesque churches in the Mantua area. Inside there are medieval frescoes and Risorgimento stems
Pass By: Palazzo Gonzaga, Via Beata Paola Montaldi, 15, 46049 Volta Mantovana MN, Italy
palace was built around 1450 by Ludovico III Gonzaga, II marquis of Mantua and by his wife Barbara of Brandenburg as a country villa, between the moraine hills and in the healthy climate of the nearby Lake Garda, close to a tower and a stretch of defense walls of the village. Suggestive is the Italian garden, built at the beginning of the sixteenth century on four asymmetrical floors, with a panoramic terrace designed according to the patterns of a monastic cloister. The stone columns come from monasteries and convents suppressed in the Napoleonic era that were saved and brought to embellish the garden.
Pass By: Castello di Pozzolengo, Via Castello, 13, 25010 Pozzolengo BS, Italy
The castle of Pozzolengo was built between the IX century and the X century in order to defend the local population from the continuous invasions of the Magyars. In the second half of the 13th century the fortification was enlarged and, around 1300, the church of San Lorenzo was built inside, of which the apse and some fragments of the fresco that covered it, depicting Jesus and the evangelists are still visible. .
Departure Point :Parco La Quiete, Via Corte Bettina, 25017 Lonato BS, Italy
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.