This Quad activity will be a great experience, since during its four hours, a large part will be off-piste. Moving away from crowded places and entering magical places, very little explored, such as tracks, farms and lush Canarian pine forests. Throughout the activity, they will enjoy incredible views.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Masca Valley
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Erjos, Erjos, Tenerife, Canary Islands
The Erjos mountain is full of typical Canarian pines and a lot of vegetation, it is at this exact point where you will be surprised by the great contrast between the south and north of the island. Being the south of more desert environment and the north pure nature.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Santiago del Teide, Santiago del Teide, Tenerife, Canary Islands
Santiago del Teide, is a town that is located in the limits between the south and the north of the island.
Stop At: Guia de Isora, Guia de Isora, Tenerife, Canary Islands
In Guía de Isora, we will go through different typical small towns on the island, where we will stop at some viewpoints with incomparable views of the island of La Gomera, and if we are lucky we will also see, the island of El Hierro and the island of La Palma.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Masca Valley, Tenerife Spain
If time permits, we will make a stop to enjoy the Masca farmhouse, this is the furthest point on our way and is not always guaranteed.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Teide National Park, 38300, Tenerife Spain
At many points of the activity we will go around the limits of the Teide National Park, where we will enjoy incredible views of the highest volcano in Spain.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Required driving license
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.