Quad ride at the Palmeraie of Marrakech
Along the way, discover traditional Berber villages and typical houses of the region and meet locals to learn more about their customs that are more than 200 years old.
In the middle of the day, stop for a gourmet break around a Moroccan tea and a traditional snack with a local family. With your guide-interpreter, learn more about their customs and their lives by sharing a moment with them.
Enjoy the calm and serenity of the Sahara before going back on your quad to continue your walk in the desert. Finish the tour and return to base camp. Sit back and relax on the way back to your hotel in Marrakech.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Quality Equipment (Helmet, Glove ...)
What's excluded :
Private Transfer (Round Trip) to your Hotel
Private Quad Ride in the Palm Grove of Marrakech
Quality Equipment (Helmet, Glove ...)
Tea break in a Berber village
Civil Liability Insurance
• Palmeraie, Palmeraie, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Departure Point :Gueliz, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10/15/2019 - 11/8/2021
Monday - Sunday: 02:00 PM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.