Quad driving, camel riding and star watching in Sharm el Sheikh 5x1
Experience a great quasi-ride and ride a camel through the desert of Sharm el Sheikh and sit down with the Bedouins for a delicious dinner under the fabulous starry sky of the Sharm el Sheikh desert.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- All transfers in an air conditioned and comfortable vehicle
- Quad driving, camel ride, dinner, star watching, show
What's excluded :
- Any additions that are not mentioned in the process
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pacha Sharm el Sheikh, Malek El Bahrein Naama Bay, Sharm El Sheikh 46619 Egypt
The air-conditioned transfer bus picks you up from your hotel in Sharm el Sheikh and brings you to the Bedouin village, where you can enjoy a nice quad ride. Then you can watch the beautiful sunset in the desert during the camel ride. Afterwards you will receive a fine local dinner with kofta and all sorts of side dishes and have the opportunity to watch an oriental show with the famous Tannora dance and observe in the darkness through three telescopes with a 150x magnification the starry sky over Sharm el Sheikh , After this great experience with a camel ride and dinner with the Bedouins our transfer brings you back to your hotel in Sharm el Sheikh.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests are picked up from all hotels in Sharm El Sheikh. Pick-up time is approximately 15:00.
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.