Quad Biking Tour & Camel Ride in Palm Grove Marrakech
Discover the stunning landscape of the High Atlas as you drive your own quad bike, followed by an agreeable camel ride along the Palm Grove of Marrakech.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- English speaking host.
- Maximum quality automatic quads.
- Helmet, gloves and protective gear to ride a quad bike.
- Moroccan Berber tea.
- One hour camel ride.
- Moroccan mint tea.
What's excluded :
After being collected at your hotel or riad in Marrakech, you’ll be driven to the barren mountainous scenery of the High Atlas Mountains, one of the most charming areas of Morocco.
As soon as you arrive at your destination, place your helmet and other protective gear on and hop on your automatic four-wheeler. Steer your all-terrain vehicle along dirt roads, sandy dunes and barren land as you admire the majestic landscape. Afterwards stop at a Berber settlement to enjoy a glass of hot and sweet Berber tea.
Your quad biking experience will come to an end in Marrakech’s palm grove. From there, climb a board a camel, perfectly adapted to live in the desert, and enjoy a relaxing ride through the hundreds of palm trees. Afterwards, you will be given a Moroccan mint tea.
After the camel ride, your chauffeur will take you back to your hotel or riad.
Departure Point :your hotel or riad in Marrakech
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :your hotel or riad in Marrakech
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 12 may not ride a camel by themselves. They must be accompanied by an adult. Each camel can carry a maximum of one adult and one child.
- The minimum age to ride a quad bike is 16 (with permission from the parents or legal guardians).
- Children under 16 can participate in the quad biking experience as a passenger. They must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests do not need a driver’s license or previous experience, since all our quad bikes are automatic.
- Each quad bike can carry up to two guests: one driver and one passenger.
- For each driver, you can book one passenger.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Merzouga Dunes