Quad Biking in the Egyptian Desert from Sharm el Sheikh
Choose from a sunrise and sunset tour when you make your booking. Then, when the time comes, begin your experience with a pickup from your central Sharm el Sheikh hotel.
Meet your friendly guide, and travel by air-conditioned vehicle to the quad bike base station in the surrounding desert. Listen to a short safety briefing, put on your provided helmet and get instructions on riding your rugged, modern bike. Then, simply hop aboard, rev the engine and set off into the desert in convoy behind your experienced instructor-guide.
Ride across the sandy expanses as your bike kicks up clouds of dust, and feel your adrenaline pump as you pick up speed. Negotiate rugged crags and dunes as your confidence builds, and make stops along the way to drink in the magical surroundings - with the desert either cast in the first piercing rays of sunrise or the vivid orange and gold hues of sunset.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bedouin tea
- 2 hour quad bike ride in the Egyptian desert from Sharm el Sheikh
- Perfect for families, with no experience necessary
- Pick-up and drop-off from central Sharm el Sheikh hotels
What's excluded :
- Shawl Arafat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sharm El Sheikh, Sharm El Sheikh, South Sinai, Red Sea and Sinai
Want to do something different? Take the family quad biking across the sinai desert for the ultimate adventure. It's an experience you'll never forget, and the best way to escape the crowds and explore the Sinai Desert!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pickup all our guests from all hotels in sharm el sheikh
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.