Quad Biking in the Egyptian Desert from Hurghada with Sunset and Show
This magical 5-hour sunset tour from Hurghada takes you out into the desert on your very own quad bike to discover ancient Bedouin culture and traditions. Zoom across the sands to a Bedouin village, take a camel ride, enjoy a Bedouin barbecue, watch a traditional song and dance show, and catch a desert sunset before driving back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup service from your hotel and return by air-conditioned vehicle
- Desert safari guide
- Test drive before the tour starts
- Oriental show
- One quad bike per adult
- Camel ride
- Barbecue dinner with mineral water and soft drinks
- All taxes & service charges
What's excluded :
- The 5-hour tour starts between 1pm and 3pm: precise timings vary according to the time of year and sunset hour. You'll be picked up from your Hurghada hotel and travel to the quad bike base for a quick lesson and test drive before heading out to the desert. Zoom 22 miles (35 kilometers) across the sands to a traditional Bedouin village to discover the lifestyle and traditions of this ancient desert people.
Enjoy a bumpy yet thrilling ride on an Arabian camel, before watching a spectacular desert sunset. Savor a full Bedouin barbecue, accompanied by traditional song and dance show, mineral water, and soft drinks. Finally, drive back under a brilliant starry sky to base station, where your driver will transfer you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from any pointPorts
- We pick up all travelers from any point
Departure Time :1pm-3pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.