Quad Bike Safari Tours From Luxor at Sunrise or Sunset
Enjoy an amazing adventure with quad bike and see the beauty of Luxor desert. Admire the landscape of the desert and see the panoramic view of the sunset while driving. Relax with door-to-door transfer and professional guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Nile Cruise pickup and drop-off by A/C minivan.
- Local English speaking guide.
- Motorboat to cross the Nile&return same way.
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tipping to the guide and the driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nile
Our representative will pick you up from Hotel / Nile Cruise around 3 pm (time is available to change due to the sunset time), or at 6:30 am for the morning tour by air-conditioned car to take a motorboat to cross to the west bank.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Qurna Village, Luxor Egypt
Drive in another van to the quad bike station to start your Safari Trip in Luxor. Upon your arrival you will be taught how to deal with the bike (very simple and easy system). Start your adventure Safari by driving among monuments and the astonishing present life of the Egyptian local people. Move around large free desert and see Wadi Ziad which consists of extraordinary formations of stones. See the panoramic view of the Sunset then Return to Quad bike station. Leisurely free time to relish and have a good time on sand dunes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Finally, you will be transferred back to your hotel or Nile cruise in Luxor.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels or Nile cruises in Luxor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.