Quad Bike Safari Adventure from Sharm el Sheikh
Enjoy a wonderful Morning trip by by 4WD Toyota will drive to our meeting point: the Camel Yard.
You will enjoy 30 min. quad riding with our professional guides, who can show you the most beautiful places.
Experience the adrenaline pumping excitement of a quad race in the desert near Sharm el Sheikh. Fly through the sand dunes and enjoy a sunrise or sunset in this beautiful area of the desert.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by air-conditioned car
- Quad bike
- Entry/Admission - Marsa Alam Tours
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marsa Alam Tours, Marsa Alam 84511 Egypt
As the sand whips past your eyes and ears, your heart beats faster. Here you are, in the grand desert near Sharm el Sheikh, driving your very own Quad Runner through the dunes and desert in a way that you'll never forget.
Your day begins with a pick-up from your hotel in Sharm el Sheikh, and then a quick drive to get some safety instructions and lessons on the bikes. You'll also be taught how to tie up your headropes, so that you don't come back all covered in sand and bruised from the pressure.
Then, we're off to the races. This unmissable experience brings you through the desert at the perfect time of day: sunrise or sunset! You will head to a high point in Wadi Al-Aat, where tea is served in a traditional Bedouin tent. At the end of your tea, we'll race back to town, and then finally return to your hotel.
All transfers by air-conditioned car
Any extras not mentioned in the program
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: at the reciption of your hotelDirections: from your hotel at the main securityDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: to your hotel
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.