Quad Bike Nepal
QUAD BIKE NEPAL (QBN) is adventure-tourism-based service/ activity which is established in the year 2019 with the motive to promote adventure-tourism in the regional Nepal. You can enjoy the quad bike adventure through rice fields, plantations, crossing the jungles, mud tracks, cultural heritages of traditional village in Chitlang.
Have a new experience riding ATV for an hour through village, jungles and dusty muddy off road in Chitlang. Beautiful nature with helpful people in small valley. Thrilling experience riding quad first time in Nepal.
Feel adventure riding quad bike
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
You can enjoy the quad bike adventure through rice fields, plantations, crossing the jungles, mud tracks, cultural heritages of traditional village in Chitlang. Experience the excitement of riding a powerful automatic 200cc Quad Bike in centre of the most stunning countryside Chitlang.
We provide daily trips, dry or raining season the activity challenge must go on depend to customers self-preference.
Anybody aged above 16 can join us and create the unforgettable memories and experiences. It can be Half hour to 1 Hour ride through village and 30 minutes ride inside the resort. Photo and video can be provided on request.
• Chitlang, Chitlang, Central Region
Departure Point :Chitlang resort, Chitlang 44100, Nepal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.