Quad and camel ride Half day in Marrakech
After a pick-up from your hotel or your riad, we will dress you with the traditional local clothes for a 1 hour ride on a camel between the palm trees in the Palmeraie of Marrakech. Then enjoy a two-hour quad ride after a briefing and a test in our base. Along the way, discover traditional Berber villages and houses typical of the region, and meet locals to learn more about their 200-year-old customs. crossing the meadow-desert with these dunes and hills visit the palm oasis jnane jmel (the dromedary garden) drink a tea served with a local snack (Moroccan pancakes or homemade bread with olive oil and honey) at the inhabitant while enjoying the calm and serenity of your environment before getting back on your quad to continue your ride. Your getaway will end once you return to our base.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- charlotte, helmets, and glasses. A gandoura and a cheich
What's excluded :
Our DROMAQUAD ride is a formula to enjoy the two activities 2 hours in Quad and 1 hour on the back of dromedaries (camels). Enjoy these two activities in a single day during your stay in Marrakech crossing the meadow-desert with these dunes and hills visit the palm oasis jnane jmel (the camel garden) drink a tea served with a local taste (Moroccan pancakes or house bread with olive oil and honey) at the locals.
make your vacation even more enjoyable.
More sensations and more souvenir photos.
• Palmeraie, Palmeraie, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Departure Point :SUN QUAD MARRAKECH, Bab Atlas Route AL Biyad, 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up and take you back to your hotel or riad (or to the nearest car park) if located in the center of Marrakech or less than 10km
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.