Quad 1 hour ride on the beach and the dunes of Essaouira
A stroll to discover the cultural and historical wealth of the region of Essaouira, and an opportunity to learn how to ride the Quad, solo, as a couple, with friends or family in a natural and fun.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Helmets, Jackets, Gloves
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Dar Sultan Palace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plage Tagharte, Essaouira Morocco
A service that allows you to discover several places, namely Oued Ksob, the ruins of the Sultan's house and the discovery of its true history, then the second beach and sand dunes. This circuit can change by your guide according to your level and your preferences.
Stop At: Dar Sultan Palace, Diabat, Essaouira 44000 Morocco
Visit and take souvenir photos in the White House or Dar Es-Sultan, which was a magnificent palace once built by Hoban, a rich negotiator of the Makhzen. It was offered to Sultan Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdallah, founder of the old town of Essaouira, before it became the residence of Moulay Abderrahmane, King Khalifa in Mogador. When he was king (1822-1858), he served as a residence for the high dignitaries of the Makhzen.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer a pickup service in all the hotels and riads of Essaouira.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.