Qianling Mausoleum and Xianyang Museum Tour from Xian
Chang’an (now Xi’An) may have stolen the shown during the Tang Dynasty; Xiangyang triumphed during 13 dynasties in central China. The abundance of tombs and mausoleums in Xiangyang easily fill a day, away from the birthplace of the Terra Cotta Army.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tours and transfers with driver and English speaking guide from/to downtown Xi’An hotel
- Lunch included at a local restaurant (food only)
- All taxes and service fees included
What's excluded :
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as other meals, drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in Xi’An
- Tips and gratuities
- Your 8-hour tour in starts with an early morning pickup at your Xi'an hotel between 7:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m.
Once you arrive in Xiangyang, head first to see the Qianling Mausoleum. It's one of the only tombs in the world that contains the remains of the royal couple of Emperor Gao Zong and his Empress Wu Zetian. With the Liangshan Hill as the backdrop, this Tang Dynasty reminder, a replica of the ancient Chang’an city (now Xi’An), will be one of the highlights of the day.
After enjoying a Chinese lunch at a local restaurant, the next place up on your agenda is the Xianyang Museum. The permanent exhibition focuses mainly on artifacts and the history of the emperors from the Han and the Qin dynasties. The museum is divided into nine main exhibition halls, and you can explore them all.
Your tour ends with a ride back to your hotel in Xi'an. Arrive at your hotel around 5 p.m.
Departure Point :Your booked Xi’An Hotel (conditions apply)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Your booked Xi’An Hotel (conditions apply)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- We regret to inform you that most of the museums in China are closed all day on Mondays; wherever possible, we will try to offer alternative visits for touring options on this day.
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.