Qeswachaka Bridge (Day Trip)
Q'eswachaka - this Inca bridge is the only one that still exists. It is located approximately three hours from Cusco by car, in the province of Canas. People who love adventure and culture should visit this place. people who have the courage can cross the bridge that measures 28 meters and that is made of ichu (puna straw).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Trip Transport
- Bi-lingual Tour Guide
- First aid kit
What's excluded :
- Entrance: 15 PEN
- Entry/Admission - Q’eswachaka Rope Bridge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Q’eswachaka Rope Bridge, Quehue District 08280, Peru
We will be picking you up from your hotel within the historic centre of Cusco at around 06:00 in the morning. On our way to Qeswachaka bridge, we will be passing through the scenic Acopia region. We will be visiting the four lagoons in the region and you will also have some time to click photos.
From here we will continue our journey through Yanaoca town until we would finally reach the community which is home to the Qeswachaka bridge. Our local guide would give you a complete guided tour explaining the prominence of this bridge and how it came into existence and how the locals maintain it. After the tour, we will stop for lunch.
Later in the afternoon, we will start our journey back to Cusco. You will be dropped off at your hotel/hostel within the historic centre of Cusco at approximately 07:00 in the evening.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be picking you up from your hotel within the historic centre of Cusco. Please Note: This service doesn't include pick up in private residencies, example; Airbnb or hotels that are outside the historic centre.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.