We are a team specialized in providing Tourist Services, establishing our headquarters in the Immortal City, Navel of the CUSCO World.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tourist transport of 15 to 19 passengers
- Professional tour guide in English or Spanish.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- First aid kit.
What's excluded :
- Entrance Puente Q’eswachaca s / 10.00 soles
- Walk in the Gran Amaru s / 10.00 soles.
- Phone calls.
- Snacks, tips.
- Entry/Admission - Puente Qeswachaka
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puente Qeswachaka, Cusco Peru
At more than 3,700 meters of altitude, breathing becomes difficult and the headache persists. In this hidden place of the Andes, there is a splendid Andean engineering work 28 meters long and 1.20 wide that persists to modernity.
A tradition that for the rural communities of Huinchiri, Chaupibanda, Choccayhua and Ccollana Quehue has subsisted for more than five centuries thanks to the intercession of divinity. «If we don't build a new bridge every year, we risk provoking the wrath of the Pachamama and the apus, every June they have the task of rebuilding the Inca bridge still persistent in modernity
4:30 a.m. I pick up our passengers from their hotels or from the indicated starting point in case they are in remote places
5:00 a.m. Departure from the city of Cusco Heading south to Yanaoca.
8:00 am. We will enjoy a delicious breakfast in Yanaoca.
9:00 am. After enjoying our breakfast we will leave for our first and longed-for destination “Qeswachaca”, the last Inca bridge still subsisting to modernity. Where we can cross and take pictures for 1 hour.
11:00 am we will depart with return to Yanaoca where we will have the visit of the viewpoint where our guide will explain us of the Tupac Amaru revolution, on our return we can observe the Pavilion Volcano for about 20 minutes
1:00 pm we can enjoy a delicious menu that our chef will make you wait for.
2:00 pm we will have place to participate in one of the traditional artisanal fishing activities and spend a walk in the Urinsaya lagoon in the “GRAN AMARU”,
Upon our return we can enjoy the most beautiful landscape of the 4 lagoons: Pomacanchi Lagoon, Acopia Lagoon, Asnaqocha Lagoon, Pampamarca Lagoon or Tungasuca. (ride in the Gran Amaru and Fishing activity). In these lagoons we can observe the varied birds such as Parihuanas, Wild Ducks and Pelicans.
After these activities we will return to the city of Cusco arriving at approximately 7:00 p.m.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.