Q'eswachaca Bridge ||All Included|| - Group Tour
Once again the Andean culture shows its ingenuity and surprises the world, an example of the Andean ingenuity is the construction of the Inca bridge "Q´eswachaka" that currently gives communication to 2 towns separated by the Apurimac river. The Inca bridge of "Q´eswachaka" is located in the province of Canas, 3 hours from the city of Cusco
The material used for the construction of the Inca bridge of "Q´eswachaka" is ichu, a type of grass from the high Andean areas, the annual replacement is carried out in the month of June of each year by the inhabitants of the high communities. Andean from Ccolla, Qqewe, Huinchiri and Perccaro. The change is made in 4 days and during this change Andean rituals and typical festivities of the area are practiced. VISITS: Inca Bridge, 4 lagoons, Volcano pavilions, Colonial Bridge. AVAILABILITY: Every day DURATION OF TOUR: 7:00 am - 6 : 00 pm FREQUENCY: Every day
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- pick up from hotel
- oxygen assistance
- tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
• Starts with the pick up from your hotel at 5:00 am, after almost two hours of traveling through the south of Cusco we will visit the four lagoons.
Stop At: Yanaoca District, Peru
• After enjoying a quiet moment near the lagoons, we will visit the small Pabellones volcano that is located near the town of Yanaoca.
Stop At: Inca Bridge, Machu Picchu Peru
• Then we will arrive at the impressive Inca bridge. This hanging Inca bridge is made of vegetable fiber (Ichu) and is located on the Apurímac River in the Quehue district.
• The existence of this bridge dates back to Inca times. Renovation and maintenance is done once a year by local people from the four surrounding communities. Before beginning with the renovation of the bridge, an offering is given as a sign of respect and gratitude to Pachamama.
• We will have the opportunity to cross the Inca bridge from both sides. But be careful, it seems easy, but it takes courage.
Stop At: Checacupe, Checacupe, Cusco Region
• On the way back to Cusco we will make a last visit to the Inca colonial bridge of Checacupe where you can see the differences between the two bridges. This interesting trip ends in the city of Cusco at approximately 5 pm
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from hotel
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.