Pyramids Tour from Cairo Airport
With Three pyramids Tours, you will get the chance to live the experience of the ancient Egyptian history with our experienced and professional guides with the lowest prices possible.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Expert tour guide
- Pickup & Dropoff services
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- Entry visa to Egypt; We can provide you with your visa upon arrival at your request.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Your Three pyramids Tours Tour guide will be waiting you at Cairo airport. They will be holding a sign of Three pyramids Tours, You do not need to look for them – they will be waiting for you and will find you.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
Start your tour to the Great Pyramids one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, Visit and enjoy a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Visit The Great Sphinx, the Valley Temple & many outstanding photo stops.
The tour also includes many outstanding photo stops and a visit to the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. This temple served for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.