Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum
you will enjoy the great history of one of the seven wonders, and the great sphinx, and end up in the rich Egyptian Museum.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees,Met&Assist,air condition transfer,Egyptology tour guide,Visit of the papyrus institute
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Entrance to private rooms or areas inside any Pyramids and Mummies room inside the museum.
- Tips to guide & driver.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
considered the only remaining wonder of the ancient world .
First stop inside the Pyramids area will be at the western plateau in which you will have a chance to take photo for the three pyramids together , unique photo that considered a chance for any photographer .
Next go down for another stop between the 2 biggest pyramids Cheops & Chephern , you will have free time , also you will be very close to the pyramids even you can touch them by your hands
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
This museum contains the largest and richest collection of the Egyptian Antiquities from more than 10000masterpiece, It includes the priceless treasure of the king boy Tut Ank Amun.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup Time: 08:00 AM or upon request from the Airport or any hotel in Cairo or Giza Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.