Pyramids Sound and Light Show
Want a truly unforgettable evening of entertainment in Cairo? Then don't miss the world-famous Pyramids Sound and Light Show in Giza! You'll hear the story of Egypt as seen through the eyes of the Sphinx over the ages, and see the breathtaking site of the floodlit pyramids lit up under the stars.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private round-trip transport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 1-hour sound and light show
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Visit: Pyramids Show, Abol Hol Square, Cairo 11511 Egypt
After an early evening pickup from your central Cairo or Giza hotel, travel directly to the Giza plateau in the comfort of your own private, air-conditioned vehicle.
Enjoy the views of Cairo at dusk as you travel, and on arrival, bid goodbye to your driver and take your seat for the incredible 1-hour sound and light show.
Watch as the Great Sphinx — the massive statue of a mythical human-headed lion that fronts the pyramids — is suddenly illuminated. The Sphinx will act as the 'storyteller' for the show, narrating a distilled history of Egypt and the pharaohs who built the pyramids via a dramatic soundtrack.
As the story of ancient Egypt unfolds, admire the brilliant laser lights and rainbow-colored projections that light up the pyramids, Mummification Temple and Sphinx in a multitude of hues, symbols and hieroglyphs.
Hear how and why the pyramids were constructed, and take snaps of the visual extravaganza as the narrated soundtrack builds in drama to finish with rousing music and a captivating final crescendo. After the show, reconvene with your private driver and ride back to Cairo or Giza with no other stops to drop off other passengers. Your experience then ends with a drop-off at your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pickup all travelers in Cairo city
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.