Pyramids of Giza and Great Sphinx Half Day Tour
Visit the world iconic landmark of the Great Pyramid and Sphinx of Giza, benefiting from the knowledge of your own Egyptologist guide. See the majestic sight of the towering structures and guarding statue as you learn more about one of the most celebrated civilizations in human history.
Resting on the edge of the windswept desert is the last Wonder of the Ancient World still intact—the Great Pyramid of Giza. It held the distinguished honor of being the world’s tallest man-made structure for more than 4,500 years; learn more about the ancient tomb of King Khufu from your private guide. Admire also the two neighboring pyramids of Chefren and Menakaure and understand more about life in the ancient Egyptian ruling classes.
The mighty Sphinx sits proudly, guardian-like, nearby; debate the enigmatic reasons for its inception and construction with your guide. Then journey across the plateau for a photo across the eminent site with Cairo shimmering in the background,
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Taxes and services are including
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Camel riding at the Pyramids
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Private Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- Tipping for the guide and driver
- Any Extras not mentioned.
- Drinks and Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
the Pyramids and Sphinx. The first visit of the day will be to the Pyramids of Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Built by the pharaohs from the period starting from 2590 BC to 2480 BC .You will have the chance to explore the wonders of the Great Pyramids of Giza and get inside the queen Pyramid then enjoy the Panorama of the Pyramid before heading to the Sphinx, one of the largest monolith statues in the history of mankind.
Giza pyramids and sphinx- Not only the best places to visit in Egypt but is the best ancient monument you must see in your life. The great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx probably the most famous ancient site in the world and the only one still exist from the Ancient Seven wonders of the world and your trip to Egypt not completed till you visit the Pyramids of Giza and even if you visited Egypt more than one time you should visit the Pyramids every time you be in Egypt,
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.