Pyramids of Giza & the Egyptian Museum Tour
Private tour cover two major attractions in Egypt.For those interested in the historical and the cultural side of the Cairo
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Any Extra not listed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
guide will pick you up from your hotel, and then you will be transferred by a modern A/C vehicle to start your tour. You will visit The Giza Pyramids which are stand 13km from Cairo’s city center, visible from many parts of the city. Three pyramids, the Great Sphinx on the Giza plateau. They are one of the Seven Wonders of the World, a UNESCO site and the one attraction you should see. The pyramids were built as burial tombs for three generations – the grandfather, Khufu was buried in the Great Pyramid; his son, Khafre is buried in the second pyramid and his son Menkaure was buried in the smallest of the pyramids.
You will enjoy a free camel ride during your tour to take photos as much as you want
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The next stop will be with the famous Egyptian Museum. The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities is one of the must-see attractions on any itinerary to Cairo. The museum holds the most extensive collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world. It is housed in the first purpose-built museum building in the world on Tahrir Square. The majority of exhibits are focused on the pharaonic era with 160,000 artifacts covering 5,000 years of Egyptian history.
The ground floor covers the collections in chronological order while the upper floors display artifacts grouped according to tomb or category. Among the highlights of the museum there are the treasures of Tutankhamen including his solid gold death mask.
At the end Egypt Tours 4all guide will transfer you back to your hotel where the tour ends .
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up from Cairo and Giza hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.