Pyramids of Giza & Old Cairo
With Visitors Egypt Tours, you will get the chance to live the experience of the ancient Egyptian history with our experienced and professional guides with the lowest prices possible.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from your hotel and Drop off back
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Expert Tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- Tipping (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Visitors Egypt's tour guide will pick you up from your hotel.
Move by an air-conditioned car to start your tour by visiting the plateau of Giza where you will see the Great Pyramids of Giza (The only remaining landmark of the Old seven wonders of the world). You will see the Pyramid of Cheops and the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus. Take a few pictures from the panoramic area before moving on to the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx.
Next, you will have your lunch in a good quality restaurant with set menu of grill chicken/kebab and kofta.
Then move to start your Old Cairo Tour starting with the Citadel of Salah El-Din in which you can also visit the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali.
Then move to the Coptic Cairo part where you will visit the Hanging Church (the Church of the Virgin Mary), Abu Sirga Church and the Synagogue.
Afterwards, visit some of the good quality Bazaars and markets in which you will have the chance to observe many of the Egyptian manufacture and hand-made objects with a chance of buying some items and souvenirs if you wish to.
At the end, the guide will drop you off at your hotel after the tour is finished.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will be meeting you in the lobby of your hotel with a sign of Visitors Egypt Tours.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.