Pyramids and Sphinx Tour with Nile River Boat Cruise including the entrance fees
Discover the history, culture, and heritage of Ancient Egypt on this fascinating tour of the Great Sphinx of Giza and Pyramids. Then, explore the wonders of the River Nile on a cruise in a traditional style Felucca boat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee to Giza Plateau.
- Bottled water - on the board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- 1-hour Felucca ride on the Nile River
- Camel Ride for 20 Minutes
- Lunch - Traditional lunch
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All taxes and service charge
What's excluded :
- Any thing not mention in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Your Ancient Egyptian adventure begins with pickup from your hotel or selected location, and heads towards the Great Pyramids of Giza. Along the way, listen to your expert guide share lively commentary about the sights and landmarks you pass by.
Upon arrival at the pyramids, feel immersed in the atmosphere of this unique historical location that is one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Admire the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus, then head towards the Great Sphinx as well as the Valley Temple, where you can find the mummified form of the King before his burial. Enjoy plenty of time to stop for photo opportunities as you learn about the incredible stories hidden within the pyramid walls.
Pass By: Liberation Square (Midan El-Tahreer), In Front of the Egyptian Museum, Cairo 11511 Egypt
After your tour of the pyramids, hop on board a traditional style Felucca boat for a sail along the River Nile. From the boat, marvel at the array of sights along the river and learn more about Ancient Egypt throughout the ride. The tour ends with drop-off at your hotel or preferred location.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we do pick up from any hotel in Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.