Putrajaya Tour from Kuala Lumpur
Putrajaya town, the green Malaysian government administrative centre is located about 45-minute away from the city. The highlights of this tour include viewing of the Prime Minister’s office – often referred to as the ‘White House’ of Malaysia, which was built on a 42.5-acre site with a combination of Muslim and Western architectural elements. Other imposing landmarks include the pinkish Mosque, the Putrajaya Lake, and the Palace of Justice.
Note: This tour is popular for departing guests due to the close proximity between Putrajaya and the airports (KLIA1/2). Recommended to start tour 6 hours before flight departure time.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA/KLIA2)
- English speaking driver cum guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Putrajaya, Putrajaya, Wilayah Persekutuan
Kuala Lumpur may be the capital of Malaysia, but Putrajaya, about 24 kilometers away, is the nation's seat of government. A planned city laid out in the mid-1990s, its grandiose buildings, manicured gardens, and space-age architecture spread out around an artificial lake.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any location in Kuala Lumpur city centre
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.