Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts Private Tour. Enjoy the rich art collections!
The Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts is Moscow’s premier foreign-art museum, showing off a broad selection of European works, mostly appropriated from private collections after the revolution. The exposition of the Museum includes today a vast collection of tinted plaster casts of famous ancient, medieval and Renaissance sculptures and a collection of original works of foreign artists, sculptors and graphics together with objects of decorative arts. The museum's greatest treasures are to be found in its collection of European art from 1600, particularly the perennially popular and vastly comprehensive collection of French impressionists and post-impressionists, which comes close to that of the Musee d'Orsay in scope.
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide assistance. Other languages upon request
- Entrance fee to the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts (main building)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food / Drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts, Volhonka St., 12, Moscow 119019 Russia
In the very centre of Moscow, near the Kremlin and Red Square lies the Pushkin Museum of Fine Art, full of rich collections and culture from both the past and present.
It is the second largest museum of foreign art in the country, the first being the Hermitage in Saint Petersburg. It was Processor I. Tsvetaev (father of famous poet Marina Tsvetaeva) who established the museum originally and now it holds some of the most amazing sculptures, manuscripts, coins and medals as well as traditional paintings and engravings.
This charming building has walkways reminiscent of the Acropolis making you feel as though you are walking back in time, even to the Egyptian era with mummies, antique amphorae and craters given to the museum by archaeologist V. Golenishev. Not only does it hold some of Russia’s finest artwork, you’ll also recognise work from Rembrandt, Botticelli, Canaletto, Guardi, Tiepolo and impressionists such as Van Gogh, Cezanne and Monet and Picasso.
You’ll be overwhelmed by the talent and beauty in this vivid display of culture right in the heart of Moscow.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :The Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts, ulitsa Volkhonka, 12, Moskva, Russia, 119019
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.