The excursion to the suburb of Saint Petersburg, the city of Pushkin (Tsarskoye Selo) - is a unique journey to the imperial period of Russian history, one of the most beautiful and legendary places in our country. This is a unique possibility to see outstanding works of art, belonged to an imperial family, to enjoy the beautiful palace and garden complex of the residence. During the excursion, you will visit a luxurious Catherine Palace of the baroque style.
You will appreciate the luxury of imperial decoration, know the imperial way of life. You will see the Amber room and hear the story of its disappearance. You will walk down the park along picturesque lakes, flower gardens, sculptures and pavilions.
The exciting guided tour will bring a great deal of knowledge and impressions; you will remember it for the whole life. The surrounding magnificence will inspire you for making pictures of the tour!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide -5 hours
- Skip the line admission tickets to the Catherine’s Palace, Amber room and the park
- Comfortable vehicle with A/C and driver service- 5 hours
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
The Catherine Palace is a Rococo palace located in the town of Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin), 30 km south of St. Petersburg, Russia. It was the summer residence of the Russian tsars. The residence originated in 1717, when Catherine I of Russia hired German architect Johann-Friedrich Braunstein to construct a summer palace for her pleasure. In 1743, Empress Elizabeth commissioned Mikhail Zemtsov and Andrei Kvasov to expand the Catherine Palace.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pushkin, Pushkin, Pushkinsky District, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
Pushkin (Russian: Пу́шкин) is a municipal town in Pushkinsky District of the federal city of St. Petersburg, Russia, located 24 kilometers (15 mi) south from the center of St. Petersburg proper, and its railway station, Tsarskoye Selo, is directly connected by railway to the Vitebsky Rail Terminal of the city. Population: 92,889 (2010 Census). Pushkin was founded in 1710 as an imperial residence named Tsarskoye Selo (Russian: Ца́рское Село́, "Tsar's Village") and received status of a town in 1808.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- Marine Facade
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.