Pushkar Day Trip from Jaipur
Pushkar pilgrimage site is one of the holiest in India. This small town has around 500 temples and is considered to be very sacred by the Hindus. The town of Pushkar is also called as "City of Temples".
This Full day sightseeing Tour of Pushkar will take you to some of the most enchanting Pilgrimage sites and you will Enjoy to Visiting the Holy and the tranquil city of Pushkar , which is a favoured destination for thousands of tourists and devotees flocking to Rajasthan.
Enjoy Full Day Tour of Holy City Pushkar
Transportation by Private Air conditioned Vehicle
Visit & Explore Most Pilgrimage Sites in Pushkar
Visit Brahma Temple, only temple dedicated to the Lord that brought about the creation of everything,
Visit Pushkar Lake, one of the most prominent spots of pilgrimage
Private English Speaking Guide for More Personalized Experience
Jaipur Pick up and Drop off Included
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Jaipur Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop off
- Private Air Conditioned Vehicle for Transportation
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Private English Speaking Tour Guide for More Personalized Experience
- Bottled Water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- After breakfast In the morning @ 9 AM, Driver will Received you and Transferred to the Holy City of Pushkar.
upon arrival at Pushkar , we will Visit you the Main places of Pushkar.
Firstly driver will take you to visit the Brahma Temple, the one and only temple in the world dedicated to Brahma, the creator of the world in Hindu mythology. Legend has it that his wife placed a curse on him that restricts his worship to this one city.
Then will take to visit the Pushkar Lake which is surrounded by 52 bathing ghats (a series of steps leading to the lake), where pilgrims throng in large numbers to take a sacred bath, when the Pushkar Fair is held. A dip in the sacred lake is believed to cleanse sins and cure skin diseases. Over 500 Hindu temples are situated around the lake precincts.
Afterwards you can have your Lunch as per your choice of restaurant. We'll surely suggest you where to eat if you want, (Otherwise Proceed to visit you Local shopping Places which is on walking distance but only if time remaining)
afterwords In the evening we will move you back to Jaipur and with lots of good memories of the tour driver will drop you back at your designated place in Jaipur.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from Jaipur Airport/ Railway Station or Hotel anywhere in Jaipur.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.