Puracé National Natural Park
Professional in tourism, I love the mountains of my region, now I do the tours in Spanish and English for 5 years, which is why I am characterized in being friendly, attentive and kind.
I know of my land and I seize it, telling stories of the past and the beauty of the moor of the Andes.
Without a doubt it will be a great cultural experience.
per adult from
8 to 17 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Purace National Natural Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Purace National Natural Park, Colombia
Our travelers will visit.
- Condor of the Andes.
- Frailejones Valley. unique plant of Páramo.
- Lagoon viewpoint.
- Clear water.
- San Juan hot springs.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :MalAgüeroTattoo, carrera 7 #6-41 centro comercial Rodrival -local 13, Popayán, Cauca, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
On the outskirts of the hotel
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.