Punta Sur Eco Beach Park
Official General Admission Pass. The largest nature reserve in Cozumel with the most photographed white sandy beach! Stand on the Southernmost part of Mexico, discover the historical Navigation Museum and climb up 133 steps to the breathtaking view of Celarain Lighthouse. Ride a catamaran across a crocodile lagoon and snorkel in pristine turquoise waters. This is the ideal place for nature lovers!
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Bilingual Guide at the Navigation Museum
- Chairs and hammocks
- Restrooms and showers (Beach Area)
- Free Parking
- Ecenic towel
- Visit Celarain Lighthouse
- Catamaran boat ride "El Tatich"
- Lifes Vests
- Entry/Admission - Punta Sur Eco Beach Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenirs and handcrafts
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Natural Spa
- Visit: Punta Sur Eco Beach Park, Punta Sur, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
The Ecological Park Punta Sur is a state reserve whose extension exceeds one thousand hectares in which lagoon systems that constitute a mosaic of great flora and fauna diversity and wealth pre-dominate.
This is the ideal place for nature lovers. Stand out the wide beaches with fine white sand and turquoise waters which house numerous reef formations laying out sea fan gardens extended for a long length.
Entering Punta Sur means transporting to a natural paradise in which you will find a great variety of birds and animals that you can only be able to appreciate there. It counts with a tower for crocodile´s observation in their natural habitat, making this park a spectacular place.
Punta Sur has two lighthouses: the first one belongs to the prehispanic era and is called Templo Del Caracol which means seashell temple, and the other one is El Faro Celarain both of them faithful observers of the past and present. The old house of the lighthouse keeper is currently the Museo de la Navegación (Navigation Museum) and testifies to the history of the Mayan, pirates and corsairs who sailed the waters of the Mexican Caribbean.
Because of its extensive beaches, Punta Sur is the nesting place for the sea turtle who counts with a conservation and protection program in which you can participate during the arriving season.
Departure Point :Punta Sur Eco Beach Park, Punta Sur, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Saturday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Saturday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Kids under 3 years age are free of charge
- Subject to favorable weather conditions only if park is closed due to hurricane or higher forces you will be given the option of an alternative date for upto one year.
- Dress code is beach casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We have been Approved by World Travel and Tourism Council with SAFE TRAVELS and the National Secretary of Tourism has validated the Certification in Protecion and Sanitary Prevention in Tourism Facilicites (CPPSIT).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.