Punta Quepos Trails, Private Sunset-Night Hike Experience
With 179 acres of land, Punta Quepos (Quepos Point) is the perfect place for the traveler who wants to explore and hike without the overwhelming busy crowds of the Manuel Antonio National Park and other popular areas. The Punta Quepos Trails property is a private development that does not allow access without a certified nature tour guide. All our experiences are professionally operated and developed by reservation only, we truly believe small groups or private tours are the only way to develop a great memorable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Certified Naturalist Tour Guide (I.C.T.)
- All pictures and videos taken during the tour with our BTX Swarovski Spotting Scopes
- Punta Quepos Trails Private Property Entrance Fee
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from outside Quepos & Manuel Antonio.
After meeting you at your selected meeting point, we’ll introduce and describe you the history of the property, logistics of our experience and recommendations for the best eco-ethical wildlife viewing and photography practices.
The first half hike (easy to moderate) last about 1 hour and 45 minutes from the starting point to our favorite sunset spot. After arriving to the best sunset view location, you will have about 15 – 20 minutes to organize your camera, video or drone equipment. After that, we will change our outfits and prepare for the night adventure. We start the hike down to discover an all-new cast of nocturnal creatures. From the sunset point to the end of the trail, the night hike last about 1 hour and 30 minutes or more. With 490 feet at the highest point of the peninsula and not a single structure blocking the gorgeous sunset views, you can capture and create fantastic memories that will definitely enrich your trip to Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. Due to its outstanding unique terrain and location extending more than half mile into the sea, you will feel completely surrounded by the water combined with the most stunning ocean views in town.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our meeting point will be right at your hotel lobby or front desk (Sharp Time please, NOT Costa Rican Sloth Time) Whether you are booking a group or private activity, please be an ethical traveler, it's not respectful make other enthusiastic participants wait in the car or van, if you are having a delay situation (breakfast, electrical, mechanical, etc) Do not hesitate contacting us, we will be more than happy to help you and make sure you have the most pleasant and satisfactory experience with our company.Ports
- Quepos Marina Pez Vela
- Quepos Pier
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.