Punta Laguna Reserve on Private Tour
Punta Laguna known by the Mayan community as Otoch Ma’ax Yetel Kooh which means the house of the monkey and the cougar.
This area of great beauty is visited by national and foreign tourists. In addition to the beautiful lagoon, that treasure is the natural habitat of a majestic fauna, among which we can appreciate the spider monkey, among others, being a reserve preserved by a Mayan community that protects the different species that inhabit the area, among which some of them are in danger of extinction. This natural paradise is full of spaces for relaxation and at the same time for adventure.
One of the great attractions of the place is the observation of spider monkeys and saraguato monkeys in natural habitat, which are accustomed to the visit of humans and are very common to be found with the naked eye.
Additionally, Punta Laguna offers a Mayan ceremony, a canoe tour and a visit to an incredible Sacred Cenote.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Box lunch
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coba, Coba, Yucatan Peninsula
After one of our transportation passes you to your hotel or established meeting point, we will begin our adventure, where - during the course of the day - a guide will welcome you and accompany you, providing assistance and interesting information.
After a road tour of approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes we will arrive at Punta Laguna where we are offered a Mayan ceremony, the observation of monkeys, a canoe tour and a visit to a sacred cenote, we can also enjoy the wonders of the beautiful lagoon where you can cool off and do the zip line activity on the lagoon.
A unique experience that will be an incredible memory for the rest of life.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.