Punta Cana Zipline Excursion "8 Unique Carbon Fiber Lines and 1 hanging bridge"
At Hacienda Tuko Adventure Park, We guarantee your countless happy emotional moments... If adventure excites you, you're at the right place.
Our unique 8 carbon fiver lines would make your Zipline experience one of a lifetime experience. Along with our beautiful and healthy animals, you would relive the joy of being part of an amazing eco natural system.
Gear up and tighten up your seat belts, get ready for an offroad buggy adventure that would leave your trail of adrenaline and happiness behind.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Fruit Bowl
What's excluded :
- No phones or camera "Unless you have an attachable kit"
- Not allow if pregnant
- Alcoholic Beverages
Our Company would pick up the clients at the meeting point "Hotel lobby" or nearby areas
The first stop would be at the Macao Sign for some pictures.
The second stop would be at the ranch, where the company would give the orientation information to all clients.
Then we would divide the clients into different groups, some would go to Zipline, some to horse riding and the rest to ride buggies.
Once the excursion is over" at the ranch" we would provide a fruit bowl and something to drink to all the clients.
Our last stop before heading back to the hotel would be visiting the Tainos cave " A natural water pool" with its crystalline water where you would be able to dive in if you feel like.
The last stop would be the returning back to the hotel through our mountainous beautiful landscape roads.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/30/2019 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.