Punta Cana Full-Day Private Deep Sea Fishing
Punta Cana is a great place to discover deep sea sport fishing! Billed as the World’s Top Billfish destination, this is the home of the annual White and Blue Marlin Tournament. You'll have the opportunity for catches like Dorado, Wahoo, Barracuda, Jacks, Amber Jacks, Sailfish, Bill Fish, Yellowfin, Bonita, Albacore, Kingfish, as well as the big catches of Blue and White Marlin.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Lunch included
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boulevard Fishing Lodge, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
unta Cana is a great place to discover deep sea sport fishing! Billed as the World’s Top Billfish destination, this is the home of the annual White and Blue Marlin Tournament. You'll have the opportunity for catches like Dorado, Wahoo, Barracuda, Jacks, Amber Jacks, Sailfish, Bill Fish, Yellowfin, Bonita, Albacore, Kingfish, as well as the big catches of Blue and White Marlin.
The choice is yours, from a full private charter, or a group charter, of like-minded clients from the professional to the novice. You can also bring your friends and family at observer rates.
Come enjoy one of life's greatest pleasures in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: fishing! And let our experienced crew assist you in landing the big one!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We contact you one day before to confirm you your exact pick up time
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Boat can accommodate a total of 7 fisherman and 3 observers.
- Please note: In deep sea fishing the rods are placed in a holder. The rods are then grasped when there is a bite. The type of fishing done on this excursion is trolling. Trolling is a method of fishing where several baited lines are drawn through the water. In other words, the boat is constantly in motion. If you are subject to sea sickness, you may want to take some motion sickness pills prior to departure.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.