Pulpit Rock Cruise & Hike in Style
There is no better way to spend the day in Stavanger than to take a cruise down the Fjords to hike up the famous Pulpit Rock. This day will last long in the memory.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pulpit Rock
- Oanes Tour
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- Guide during Hike
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pulpit Rock, 4129 Norway
If you are looking for a total Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock) experience in a day whilst visiting Stavanger then this is the perfect choice for you!
Starting with an amazing cruise from the pier of Strandkaien this cruise shows you the picturesque Lysefjord with an inspiring hike up the mountain.
The cruise sails through unforgettable fjord landscapes of idyllic islands, rocky shores, steep mountains and powerful waterfalls.
During the cruise we will pull up close to Hengjane Falls where you can taste the clear mountain water and see the Vagabond’s Cave of legend.
Then we drop you off at the village of Oanes to take a bus to the Preikestolen trailhead for a hike to the famous plateau.
After hiking back down, you take a bus to the town of Tau to catch the cruise back to Stavanger. Our modern, comfortable boats have sundecks, spacious cabins and kiosks offering refreshments, including beer and wine.
Please bear in mind the Pulpit Rock part does not include a guide, it is a self guided hike.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Strandkaien, Stavanger, Norway
Traveler pickup is offered
DeparturesDaily at 10:00 from Strandkaien, Vågen in Stavanger.Ports
- Strandkaien, Vågen in Stavanger
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.