Pulau Ketam (Crab Island) Tour from Kuala Lumpur including Lunch
Pulau Ketam, literally translated, means “crab island”. It is a small island located off the coast of Klang. The island is easily accessible from the Port Klang jetty by ferry. The “floating houses” that come to view as visitors approach the island is a sight to awe any city slickers. Perching casually on long wooden stilts, these dwellings are suspended about one to ten (1-10) metre above sea level.
Pulau Ketam is the best opportunity for visitors to witness and experience the unique lifestyle of fishermen. Homestay facilities are readily available. And, Pulau Ketam also having a very special viewpoint with town city where this island escape from air polutions, traffic jams, finding car parking problem etc.
Seafood is a natural wonder of this isle, and Pulau Ketam is renowned for fresh crabs, prawns and fish. It is indeed a seafood gourmet’s paradise!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- INCLUSIVE Lunch at local restaurant.
- English Speaking Driver.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Port Klang, Port Klang, Selangor
Depart Kuala Lumpur for Port Klang in an hour – Malaysia’s busiest port. The 30 minute ferry ride offers a panoramic view of the busy harbour and the mangrove swamps of nearby islands.
Stop At: Pulau Ketam Malaysia
On arrival at Pulau Ketam, take a leisurely stroll to see how an entire fishing community lives in a village where even the roads are build on stilts. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. After lunch, catch the ferry for return trip to Port Klang. Drive up to view the fabulous palace of the Selangor Sultan.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah Mosque, Persiaran Masjid Seksyen 5, Shah Alam 40000 Malaysia
Visit the Sultan Salahuddin Mosque, also known as the Blue Mosque. Capped by one of the largest religious domes in the world , the mosque occupies about 36 acres of beautiful parkland surrounded by the Municipal Council Tower, State Library, State Museum and the Lake Gardens.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Thean Hou Temple, 65 Persiaran Endah Off Jalan Syed Putra, Kuala Lumpur 50460 Malaysia
Stop at Thean Hou Temple before we conclude our tour for the day.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Asni Tours & Travels, Block B3-1-27 Jalan 1/152 Taman OUG Parklane, Kuala Lumpur 58200 Malaysia
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of ferry
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.