Pula History & Culture Walking VR Tour
Get a full Roman tour inside the Roman Amphitheatre incredible structure and visit even the underground of the Arena. Afterwards, you’ll take a walk through the historical city centre of Pula. On the way, you’ll see a perfectly preserved Roman mosaic, a triumph arch, and a Venetian Castello (if it’s not too muddy after the rain).
During your tour, your guide prepared a pair of VR-cardboard glasses with our specially designed VR-app and you will see Pula what it looked like while the Romans were here! A real time-machine!
At the end of the tour, you’ll try the culinary essentials of Istria. A glass of locally produced wine, a selection of fine Artisan Goat Cheese and one of the best extra virgin olive oils in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking Local certified Tour Guide
- virgin olive oil tasting
- “Skip-the-line” Pula Arena ticket
- virtual reality glasses
What's excluded :
- Food & Beverage
- Personal spending
- Gratuities to Guide
- Entry/Admission - Amphitheatre de Pula
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amphitheatre de Pula, Flavijevska ul., Pula 52100 Croatia
Visit the Famous Roman Arena, real Roman Mosaic, On the way, you’ll see a perfectly preserved Roman mosaic, a triumph arch, and a Venetian Castello (if it’s not too muddy after the rain).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Arena, Pula, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This activity requires minimum 4 Participants to Operate. In the event of minimum number not reached alternative date will be offered
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.