Puglia Plates - Bari Food Tour
On the tour you will experience some of the best and most traditional places to eat in Bari, avoid the tourist traps and eat with the locals while learning about the South's culture and heritage. On the tour you will meet real Barese people and together we will share our passion for this city and it's food. Unfortunately it is not possible to run a tour with less than 2 people. PLEASE SEND US A MESSAGE before booking if you are a single traveller and we will try to put you together with another tour.
Tours during the week start at 11am and finish at 2pm, whilst Saturday tours start at 6pm and finish at 9pm
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Antipasti, fresh pasta, meat, dessert, wine and limoncello
- Alcoholic Beverages - One glass of Puglian wine
- Snacks - Cheese, raw seafood and focaccia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quartiere Umbertino - Madonnella, Via De Giosa, 70121, Bari Italy
Here we will visit a wine bar that offers only Puglian products. We will try two typical wines from Puglia with some Italian cheese.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Citta Vecchia - Bari, 70100, Bari Italy
Here we will first stop to visit the local fish market where you can try a typical dish from Puglia, raw sea food! From here we will walk to a famous bakery to try some focaccia and after this we will head to Nunzia's traditional old town house where she will show us how she makes Puglian pasta and then we will have lunch in her home with dishes that she made. These include the fresh pasta, meat, antipasti, wine and more!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rotonda del Lungomare, Largo Luigi Giannella, 70121 Bari BA, Italy
Here we will visit the fish market and try some Barese specialities overlooking the old town and the sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Corso Cavour, 14, 70121 Bari BA, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Via Boemondo, 18, 70122 Bari BA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.