Puffing Billy And Healesville Sanctuary Scenic Tour
Visit some of the Yarra Valley's finest attractions from the picturesque Dandenong Ranges through to the world-renowned Healesville Sanctuary. You will get to ride the iconic Puffing Billy and sample some of the finest Yarra Valley chocolate there is. This is a wonderful full day tour full of exciting opportunities with a relaxing vibe.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Devonshire morning tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry to ride Puffing Billy (Belgrave to Emerald Lake)
- Entry to Healesville Sanctuary
- Entry to Yarra Valley Chocolaterie
- Entry to Emerald Lake
- Entry/Admission - Sherbrooke Forest
- Entry/Admission - Puffing Billy Playground
- Entry/Admission - Healesville Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - All food and beverage is excluded except for morning tea but there will be opportunities to purchase these items while on tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sherbrooke Forest, Sherbrooke Road, Melbourne, Victoria 2004 Australia
rive through the picturesque Dandenong Ranges stopping at its foothills for tea time and savour the rich flavours of the famous homemade Devonshire tea.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Puffing Billy Playground, Kilvington Drive, Emerald, Victoria Australia
Hop aboard the Puffing Billy steam train for a scenic ride from Belgrave to Emerald Lake.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Healesville Sanctuary, Badger Creek Road Healsville, Healesville, Victoria 3777 Australia
Explore the world-renowned Healesville Sanctuary where you can wander at your leisure. You can also purchase your lunch here.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery, 35 Old Healesville Rd Cnr Melba Highway, Yarra Glen, Victoria 3775 Australia
Make your way to the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie for free tastings and chocolate shopping.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your city centre accommodation or agreed pick up point. Please advise where you will be staying in Melbourne, and if your pick up accommodation is impractical we will give you a meeting location very close to where you are staying.If you are staying out of the city we can pick you up and drop you off at an advised public transport point that will run direct to your home location.All tours return in time before public transport stops.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/3/2021 - 3/28/2021
12/5/2021 - 3/27/2022
Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:30 PM Sunday: 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 240 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.