Puerto Vallarta Shore Excursion: ATV Adventure Tour
Spend your time in port in Puerto Vallarta on a thrilling ATV shore excursion. This exciting tour allows you to explore the great outdoors of Puerto Vallarta while you’re off your cruise ship. Discover the tropical surrounds and scenic mountain routes of the Sierra Madre range. No experience is necessary to ride these all-terrain vehicles – just bring your thirst for an off-road Mexican adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- ATV tour
- Head scarf
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to ATV location
- Food and drinks
Only 20 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta, you will find dirt roads and paths with landscapes that will make you admire the beauty of the region.
After meeting you at one of the check in locations, driver will take you to the tour location, where the fun begin.
After the check in, equipment will be provided, as well instructions before the tour commence. Tour is guided at all times, guide is bilingual, if any assistance is needed can be asked at any time.
During the tour there are some stops that includes free time for photos, and to admire the beauty of the Sierra Madre nature.
Back at the tour location, free time will be provided to explore on your own, or enjoy lunch, before going back to your hotel.
• Canopy River Park, Camino Los Llanito km. 4.5 Los Almacenes, 48373 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
• Jorullo Bridge, over the Cuale River, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
Departure Point :Ancla 28, Marina Vallarta, 48335 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Walk from your ship towards the white terminal building. Do not enter the terminal building but follow the sidewalk down the left side of the building. Cross the front drive (two lanes) to the small parking area directly in front of you. The National Migration Institute (white building) and the Shell gas station are just behind it. Look for the local representative wearing a multi-colored (blue, white, and green) shirt with the Gray Line logo on the left-hand side of the shirt and holding a Gray Line sign. Depending on the position of your ship in port, it should take about 5 to 20 minutes to reach the meeting location from the ship. We ask all guests to please plan to be at the designated departure location at least fifteen minutes before departure time.Ports
- Puerto Vallarta Cruise port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Total time spent driving the ATVs is approximately 3 hours
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds (113 kg)
- Note: A credit card is needed to pay for the damage deposit prior to the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.