Puerto Vallarta City Tour
Our Puerto Vallarta City Tour is the best way to discover and explore this charming beachside city. An expert guide will lead you to the most important Puerto Vallarta’s attractions and share fascinating facts and tales. You’ll learn about the history of this unique seaside town, do a little shopping in the artisans market and of course, there will be tequila tasting! You soon will be a Puerto Vallarta expert by the end of this tour down hidden streets and main avenues. Keep those cameras out for spectacular photos of architecture and nature and the beauty of Mexico!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
- Certified Professional Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malecon Boardwalk, Calle Paseo Diaz Ordaz S/N Centro, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
Puerto Vallarta Downtown: Enjoy the magic downtown of Puerto Vallarta, here you can visit the Guadalupe Church and the boardwalk or “Malecón” where you can take souvenir pictures and appreciate the different variety of sculptures of the place and the beautiful view of the bay.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: The Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Calle Hidalgo 370, Puerto Vallarta 48290 Mexico
After departing the Malecón you will visit the celebrated “Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe” and learn about it’s important history in Puerto Vallarta.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mirador los Arcos, Jalisco, Mexico
Afterwards, we’ll head out along the lush southern coast to Mismaloya with a brief stop at Los Arcos (The Arches), the place that gave the original name (Las Peñas) to this town in 1859.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Rancho Verano Distileria de Tequila, Las Juntas y Los Veranos, Puerto Vallarta 48333 Mexico
We will visit the tequila distillery where you will learn the whole process for the production of tequila and their different types, beside a tasting courtesy of the house.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Starbucks, Local 25, Av Paseo de la Marina 121, Marina Vallarta, 48335 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.